Update Notes for
October 19, 2017 at
9:30 AM Pacific Standard Time)
1. The Menu System at the Door Library has been enhanced.
2. Some graphics corrections have been made on this version.
3. For no tool compensation, access the Tool Compensation category of the CNC General Options screen and click the new button titled, “No Tool Compensation.”
4. Straight Ends (with no notch) are now allowed on all Toekick Types and based upon the Toe Kick Style setting at the Toe Kicks category of the Cabinet Case Construction Methods screen or at the Toe Kick… category of the Cabinet Editor.
5. Machining square corners from one depth to another for doors is operational on all CNC router languages except Biesseworks. Biesseworks shall support this operation soon, and has developmental priority over all enhancements.
Click here for a comparison study of Cabinet Pro